Odun Environmental Limited Quality Policy Statement:
Odun Environmental Limited (OEL) aims to provide flawless products and services to its clients on time and within budget.
The Quality System is designed to ensure that all processes and procedures, meet established industry requirements, this enables a determination whether established quality and operational standards is being achieved, which are dictated by the client or established in regulation.
The information obtained from the Quality System is used to assess operational performance from a quality perspective and to perform corrective action as necessary.
Our commitment is to:
- Ensure that client needs and objectives are established and fulfilled.
- Increase and enhance client satisfaction.
- Continue to develop and improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Communicate the value of meeting client's statutory and regulatory requirements to all staff
- Allow Management Reviews to consider the quality objectives of the Quality Management System, and report on Internal Audit results to monitor and measure process and effectiveness.
Enable the availability of resources to meet these objectives.
- OEL complies with all statutory and regulatory requirements and also ensures that its staff understands the requirements of the Quality Policy and adheres to the contents of the Quality Manual.
- Our Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability, and we constantly monitor quality performance and implement improvements where appropriate.